POSITION: Digital Marketing and Creative Director
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director
DESCRIPTION: Responsible for some of the planning, development and implementation of all the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications and public relation activities. Some oversight development and implementation of support materials and services in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of marketing and coordinates with the other functions of the Organization.
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of:
- A comprehensive marketing, communication and public relation programs that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications
- All Organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
- Ensure articulation of Organization’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
- Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Act as the Organization’s representative with the media.
- Coordinate the presentation of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc. Deliver and present said materials on clinical presentations.
- Ensure the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor and track trends.
- Leads projects as assigned, such as marketing presentations and special events.
PLANNING AND BUDGETING:
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and progress to the Program Director and Executive Director.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and with media.
- Computer literacy in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Out-of-town, overnight travel is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the for-profit sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.